As part of best practices in community, we ask that contributors accept accountability for their posts. So we have a few guidelines:
- Please stay on topic. Self-defense teaching, resources, and promoting/marketing are the focus, with the idea of sharing our best practices.
- All comments have to have your full name (and self-defense school name, if applicable) to be published.
- No flaming, meaning please check your comments for hostile content. We’re looking for great content and discussions in an environment free from personal attacks, name-calling, and threats.
- We are, of course, excited and happy when you’re offering classes, and this is not the venue for posting your upcoming schedule.
- Respect others’ time and bandwidth – keep your posts only as long as necessary to make your point.
We appreciate your participation and work in making this a supportive community endeavor!